Cardiff Bay Yacht Club catering team are excited to announce the re-opening of outdoor facilities to members, serving food and drink from Thursday 29th April 2021.
We will be serving a full range of drinks and beverages and our kitchen will be offering a selection of homemade dishes suitable for outdoor dining.
Our opening times for the initial opening
Thursday Bar 1200- 2100 Food 1200-20.30
Friday Bar 1600-2200 Food 1800-20.30.
Saturday Bar 12.00- 21.00 Food 1000 -20.30
Food Available throughout the day from 1200-20.30
Breakfast Rolls / Tea/Coffee 1000 - 1200
Sunday Bar 12.00- 17.00 Food 12.00-1600
during Fishing Comps Bar to 20.00
except Bank Holiday 3rd May 21
Bar open 12.00- 2100 Food 12.00- 20.30.
Tuesdays from 4/5/21 Bar 1600-2100 Curry night 1800-2030
Members will be required to follow the guidelines set out by the Welsh Government. When visiting the club please help us all comply and follow the rules and advice provided by the staff
• At the current time only, outdoor hospitality can open
• maximum number of people that can meet outdoors is up to 6 people (not including children under 11)
• follow social distancing rules - maintain 2m of space. Where up to 6 people are seated together at a table, every effort should still be made to maximise distance at the table.
• there must be controlled entry for consumption outdoors. Controlled entry includes pre-booking wherever possible with details of all members of the group taken as part of the booking and verified on arrival. “Walk-ups” will be kept to a minimum and subject to access through a controlled entry point with provision and verification of names of all members of the group at that point.
• any person when entering indoors must wear face coverings whilst in the indoor public space unless they have an exemption.
• A queueing system that allows for 2m distancing is in place.
• it is mandatory to collect contact information for all staff and adult (over 18) customers or visitors. This means collecting the person’s name and telephone number, date of visit and arrival and departure time.
• Members must be seated at all times outdoors (anywhere other than at a bar) when ordering food or drink, when being served with food and drink (table service only), and when consuming food and drink.
• pay inside at the bar counter, social distancing to be maintained.
• toilets, members must always ensure they are wearing face coverings
Full guidance Wales Guidance for Hospitality - UK Hospitality We have a duty of care to each other and to the businesses we all enjoy and that others rely on for their livelihoods. The sector is open – let’s keep it that way by doing our bit to keep Coronavirus under control and to keep Wales safe.
Come and enjoy yourselves but please help us help everyone to do so safely.
Simon, Peter and Julie your Catering Team